New here

  • Dawn Gallagher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2004
      Hello everyone. I'm here new here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I have been into the Boredoms for a while now. But recently I have started to really look into the band and each time I glance back I just see how truely amazing the Boredoms really were. I'd have to say my favorite releases by them are Super AE, Vision Creation Newsun, Pop Tatari, Super Go!!!!! and Super Roots 7.

      Anyway, I joined in hopes to get a lot of new current information about the Vooredoms or whatever deal. It is hard to find accurate information in English online about Eye's/Boredoms/Vooredoms/Uoredoms whatever activities at the moment. The most recent thing I've heard is a live recording I have of Vooredoms in Scotland in 2003.

      Just wanted to say hello,
      James

      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2004
        hope you can find what you're looking for here. this (yahoo) boredoms
        site was actually linked to from birdman records themselves, and
        we're forever grateful. feel free to ask away, our members know
        what's up and what's new...--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dawn