photo album question

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2004
      who is misty lockheart? and why is that photo album empty? if it's
      not relevant to the group in some way, it'll be removed unless
      someone speaks up (or puts something in it).
    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > who is misty lockheart? and why is that photo album empty? if it's
        > not relevant to the group in some way, it'll be removed unless
        > someone speaks up (or puts something in it).

        my album?
        all thats in the link i posted is ooioo/boredoms/aktion unit and sy
        misty lockheart?
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2004
          Nawww,nothing about you. i just saw an empty album in the photos
          section of this group titled "misty lockheart". album's empty, didn't
          know if anyone was claiming it. "misty lockheart" doesn't sound like
          the name of a japanese group... --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2004
            no, i was just making a random comment to see if anyone was going to
            use that photo album, but it appears it's an orphan, so the folder is
            being deleted now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, domsbore