RE: [the boredoms] yoshimi p-we article

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      How long is this article? Is it worth buying the whole magaizne for??

      Or perhaps somebody could provide a scan or something?

      >From: alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [the boredoms] yoshimi p-we article
      >Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:06:38 -0000
      >
      >...in new issue of signal to noise magazine. also: birdman US reports
      >no new boredoms releases on the horizon (though they made reference
      >to the new OOIOO release).

      Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist.
      http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2004
        i just happened to see it while in local barnes & noble two days ago,
        didn't buy it (yet). nice cover photo of her. sent an email link to
        the mag (for this group), so maybe they'll respond?--- In