RE: [the boredoms] scala show was awesome

  • pjc
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 2:06 AM
      > did anyone record it?

      My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good. He also recorded both
      supports, though the Lightning Bolt recording didn't come out so good. And
      he MD-ed Black Dice last night at The Spitz. Will take a while to get it
      transferred, tweaked & CD-R-ed, as we're both off to ATP tomorrow (and will
      hopefully come back with an OOIOO recording). But if anyone wants to forward
      any trade lists, let me know off list. If you don't have anything to trade,
      we could do a b & p deal, I'm sure. But please don't expect any replies till
      next week. Got a million things to do today :-(

      And if anyone on the list is into AMT or Rallizes trades, check out my lists
      at http://www.pcoward.co.uk/trades/.

      p.
    • Arthur Gadney
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 5:21 AM
        > > did anyone record it?
        >
        >My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good.

        But what did they play??? Anything new?

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 7:28 AM
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>
          wrote:
          > > > did anyone record it?
          > >
          > >My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good.
          >
          > But what did they play??? Anything new?

          No, just the same as last time, the same thing as they've played
          since 2001 in fact. No wonder they're so tight. It had a few tweaks
          here and there (love the machine gun bursts of drumming as that
          Indian-type section starts) but no suprises.