scala show was awesome

  • trip_fontayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      did anyone record it?
      once i get my photos delevoped i will put them up
    • pjc
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:06 AM
        > did anyone record it?

        My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good. He also recorded both
        supports, though the Lightning Bolt recording didn't come out so good. And
        he MD-ed Black Dice last night at The Spitz. Will take a while to get it
        transferred, tweaked & CD-R-ed, as we're both off to ATP tomorrow (and will
        hopefully come back with an OOIOO recording). But if anyone wants to forward
        any trade lists, let me know off list. If you don't have anything to trade,
        we could do a b & p deal, I'm sure. But please don't expect any replies till
        next week. Got a million things to do today :-(

        And if anyone on the list is into AMT or Rallizes trades, check out my lists
        at http://www.pcoward.co.uk/trades/.

        p.
      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 5:21 AM
          > > did anyone record it?
          >
          >My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good.

          But what did they play??? Anything new?

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1 7:28 AM
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>
            wrote:
            > > > did anyone record it?
            > >
            > >My mate MD-ed it, says it came out pretty good.
            >
            > But what did they play??? Anything new?

            No, just the same as last time, the same thing as they've played
            since 2001 in fact. No wonder they're so tight. It had a few tweaks
            here and there (love the machine gun bursts of drumming as that
            Indian-type section starts) but no suprises.