Yoshimi in Giant Robot

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
      There's a quick interview in the current(issue 32)Giant Robot with
      Yoshimi.Pretty basic questions,some cute pictures,anyway,nice that GR
      gives some love to my fave Japanese groups.Why not a full on
      Vooredoms or Melt Banana spread?Hell,Melt Banana are more relevant
      (since they tour and put out albums more consistently than Bore)but
      I've never seen but a passing mention.They seem to prefer to
      interview punk bands from South Korea that we'll never hear.It's all
      good,just sayin...

      Oh,and I'm going to miss Melt Banana this year,the Fantomas/Melt
      Banana tour is skipping Minneapolis.Bastards!
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        I think the Yoshimi focus is due to Kila Kila Kila
        being released domestically (USA) very recently and
        anticipation of their 2nd US tour this spring.