Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 408

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2004
      Does anyone know anything about this boredoms release 'Sunsidial
      Cendencies'?

      Well, you got some comprehensive data in reply, but just to add my 2 cents, I love this EP and if you can find a copy, snap it up. It's not exactly in print but not out of it either, and is quite easy to find. The 24 minute live track is a killer - really pointing the way towards where the band is now i.e. emphasis on the drums and electronics. I tend to reserve it for special occasions, as when that slab of a beat drops in, plaster starts to fall from the ceiling. And of course, turning the volume down is not an option!