Re: [the boredoms] Re: Sunsidial Cendencies

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
      "Suncidal Cendencies" (WEA Japan--WQJB-1023--picture
      disc 12") 1999
      Vision Creation Newsun EP (WEA Japan--WPC6-10032--CD
      EP) 1999

      LINE-UPS: BOREDOMS: EY��--Mix, vox, syn, samples,
      turntable, electonics; YAMAMOTOR--Guitar; HILAH--Bass,
      effects; YOSHIMI--Drums, per, vox, casiotone;
      ATR--Drums, per, elepad; E-DA--Drums, per, elepad;
      UOREDOMS: EY��--8ch open reel, reel tape scratch,
      mixer, eq's, sampler; YOSHIMI--Drums, percussion;
      ATR--Drums, percussion; E-DA--Drums, percussion;
      YAMMOMOTOR--Percussion, bongo; HILAH--Percussion,
      djanbe (sic); IZUMI KIYOSHI--Synthesizer, sampler;
      MAEKAWA (Tag Rag)--PA; O.G. HAYASHI--Advice (no
      guitar, no bass)

      12" track list: SIDE 1 (Sun AM): Suncidal Cendencies
      [Suncidal Tentency Mix];
      SIDE 2 (Sun PM): Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]

      CD track list: 1. Suncidal Cendencies [edited version
      of the first song on the Vision Creation Newsun album]
      (8:47); 2. Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]
      (10:09); 3. UOREDOMS--11 Aug '99 Live (Total eclipse +
      grand cross) (24:31)

      12" single was packaged in a clear plastic sleeve,
      included stickers, and is now out of print. CD EP
      packaged with a printed plastic cover insert, and is
      in print.

      taken from here:

      http://www.ottawa-anime.org/~eyevocal/boredoms/boredisc.htm

      --- alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > no, but intrigued. the title looks like a pun on the
      > band
      > name "suicidal tendencies", which would fit their
      > erratic tradition
      > of invoking others bands (ramones, butthole surfers,
      > etc) in the
      > boredoms' own music. any more info?--- In
      > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "zdak32" <zdak32@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Does anyone know anything about this boredoms
      > release 'Sunsidial
      > > Cendencies'?

    • zdak32
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2004
        Thanks for the information :) You say that the CD is still in print.
        Do you know where I might buy a copy?

      • gygax
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2004
          try here:

          http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002JX5E/qid=1078873344/sr=1-20/ref=sr_1_2_20/249-7549452-8555508

          good luck!

          --- zdak32 <zdak32@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the information :) You say that the CD is
          > still in print.
          > Do you know where I might buy a copy?
          >
          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax
          > <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
          > > "Suncidal Cendencies" (WEA
          > Japan--WQJB-1023--picture
          > > disc 12") 1999
          > > Vision Creation Newsun EP (WEA
          > Japan--WPC6-10032--CD
          > > EP) 1999
          > >
          > > LINE-UPS: BOREDOMS: EY��--Mix, vox, syn, samples,
          > > turntable, electonics; YAMAMOTOR--Guitar;
          > HILAH--Bass,
          > > effects; YOSHIMI--Drums, per, vox, casiotone;
          > > ATR--Drums, per, elepad; E-DA--Drums, per, elepad;
          > > UOREDOMS: EY��--8ch open reel, reel tape scratch,
          > > mixer, eq's, sampler; YOSHIMI--Drums, percussion;
          > > ATR--Drums, percussion; E-DA--Drums, percussion;
          > > YAMMOMOTOR--Percussion, bongo; HILAH--Percussion,
          > > djanbe (sic); IZUMI KIYOSHI--Synthesizer, sampler;
          > > MAEKAWA (Tag Rag)--PA; O.G. HAYASHI--Advice (no
          > > guitar, no bass)
          > >
          > > 12" track list: SIDE 1 (Sun AM): Suncidal
          > Cendencies
          > > [Suncidal Tentency Mix];
          > > SIDE 2 (Sun PM): Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy
          > Remix]
          > >
          > > CD track list: 1. Suncidal Cendencies [edited
          > version
          > > of the first song on the Vision Creation Newsun
          > album]
          > > (8:47); 2. Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]
          > > (10:09); 3. UOREDOMS--11 Aug '99 Live (Total
          > eclipse +
          > > grand cross) (24:31)
          > >
          > > 12" single was packaged in a clear plastic sleeve,
          > > included stickers, and is now out of print. CD EP
          > > packaged with a printed plastic cover insert, and
          > is
          > > in print.
          > >
          > > taken from here:

          http://www.ottawa-anime.org/~eyevocal/boredoms/boredisc.htm

          > > --- alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          > wrote:
          > > > no, but intrigued. the title looks like a pun on
          > the
          > > > band
          > > > name "suicidal tendencies", which would fit
          > their
          > > > erratic tradition
          > > > of invoking others bands (ramones, butthole
          > surfers,
          > > > etc) in the
          > > > boredoms' own music. any more info?--- In
          > > > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "zdak32"
          > <zdak32@y...>

          > > > release 'Sunsidial

        • gygax