Sunsidial Cendencies

  • zdak32
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
      Hi,

      Does anyone know anything about this boredoms release 'Sunsidial
      Cendencies'?

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
        no, but intrigued. the title looks like a pun on the band
        name "suicidal tendencies", which would fit their erratic tradition
        of invoking others bands (ramones, butthole surfers, etc) in the
        boredoms' own music. any more info?--- In
        theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "zdak32" <zdak32@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Does anyone know anything about this boredoms release 'Sunsidial
        > Cendencies'?

      • gygax
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 8, 2004
          "Suncidal Cendencies" (WEA Japan--WQJB-1023--picture
          disc 12") 1999
          Vision Creation Newsun EP (WEA Japan--WPC6-10032--CD
          EP) 1999

          LINE-UPS: BOREDOMS: EY��--Mix, vox, syn, samples,
          turntable, electonics; YAMAMOTOR--Guitar; HILAH--Bass,
          effects; YOSHIMI--Drums, per, vox, casiotone;
          ATR--Drums, per, elepad; E-DA--Drums, per, elepad;
          UOREDOMS: EY��--8ch open reel, reel tape scratch,
          mixer, eq's, sampler; YOSHIMI--Drums, percussion;
          ATR--Drums, percussion; E-DA--Drums, percussion;
          YAMMOMOTOR--Percussion, bongo; HILAH--Percussion,
          djanbe (sic); IZUMI KIYOSHI--Synthesizer, sampler;
          MAEKAWA (Tag Rag)--PA; O.G. HAYASHI--Advice (no
          guitar, no bass)

          12" track list: SIDE 1 (Sun AM): Suncidal Cendencies
          [Suncidal Tentency Mix];
          SIDE 2 (Sun PM): Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]

          CD track list: 1. Suncidal Cendencies [edited version
          of the first song on the Vision Creation Newsun album]
          (8:47); 2. Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]
          (10:09); 3. UOREDOMS--11 Aug '99 Live (Total eclipse +
          grand cross) (24:31)

          12" single was packaged in a clear plastic sleeve,
          included stickers, and is now out of print. CD EP
          packaged with a printed plastic cover insert, and is
          in print.

          taken from here:

          http://www.ottawa-anime.org/~eyevocal/boredoms/boredisc.htm

          --- alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > no, but intrigued. the title looks like a pun on the
          > band
          > name "suicidal tendencies", which would fit their
          > erratic tradition
          > of invoking others bands (ramones, butthole surfers,
          > etc) in the
          > boredoms' own music. any more info?--- In
          > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "zdak32" <zdak32@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Does anyone know anything about this boredoms
          > release 'Sunsidial
          > > Cendencies'?

        • zdak32
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2004
            Thanks for the information :) You say that the CD is still in print.
            Do you know where I might buy a copy?

          • gygax
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2004
              try here:

              http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00002JX5E/qid=1078873344/sr=1-20/ref=sr_1_2_20/249-7549452-8555508

              good luck!

              --- zdak32 <zdak32@...> wrote:
              > Thanks for the information :) You say that the CD is
              > still in print.
              > Do you know where I might buy a copy?
              >
              > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, gygax
              > <gygax0r@y...> wrote:
              > > "Suncidal Cendencies" (WEA
              > Japan--WQJB-1023--picture
              > > disc 12") 1999
              > > Vision Creation Newsun EP (WEA
              > Japan--WPC6-10032--CD
              > > EP) 1999
              > >
              > > LINE-UPS: BOREDOMS: EY��--Mix, vox, syn, samples,
              > > turntable, electonics; YAMAMOTOR--Guitar;
              > HILAH--Bass,
              > > effects; YOSHIMI--Drums, per, vox, casiotone;
              > > ATR--Drums, per, elepad; E-DA--Drums, per, elepad;
              > > UOREDOMS: EY��--8ch open reel, reel tape scratch,
              > > mixer, eq's, sampler; YOSHIMI--Drums, percussion;
              > > ATR--Drums, percussion; E-DA--Drums, percussion;
              > > YAMMOMOTOR--Percussion, bongo; HILAH--Percussion,
              > > djanbe (sic); IZUMI KIYOSHI--Synthesizer, sampler;
              > > MAEKAWA (Tag Rag)--PA; O.G. HAYASHI--Advice (no
              > > guitar, no bass)
              > >
              > > 12" track list: SIDE 1 (Sun AM): Suncidal
              > Cendencies
              > > [Suncidal Tentency Mix];
              > > SIDE 2 (Sun PM): Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy
              > Remix]
              > >
              > > CD track list: 1. Suncidal Cendencies [edited
              > version
              > > of the first song on the Vision Creation Newsun
              > album]
              > > (8:47); 2. Moonsidal Cendencies [Moochy Remix]
              > > (10:09); 3. UOREDOMS--11 Aug '99 Live (Total
              > eclipse +
              > > grand cross) (24:31)
              > >
              > > 12" single was packaged in a clear plastic sleeve,
              > > included stickers, and is now out of print. CD EP
              > > packaged with a printed plastic cover insert, and
              > is
              > > in print.
              > >
              > > taken from here:

              http://www.ottawa-anime.org/~eyevocal/boredoms/boredisc.htm

              > > --- alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
              > wrote:
              > > > no, but intrigued. the title looks like a pun on
              > the
              > > > band
              > > > name "suicidal tendencies", which would fit
              > their
              > > > erratic tradition
              > > > of invoking others bands (ramones, butthole
              > surfers,
              > > > etc) in the
              > > > boredoms' own music. any more info?--- In
              > > > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "zdak32"
              > <zdak32@y...>

              > > > release 'Sunsidial

            • gygax