Re: tzadik news

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
      What's with Zorn calling this Yamamoto's first ever solo recording? I was
      under the impression that CROWN OF FUZZY GROOVE was largely a solo
      effort, but if it isn't, then what are NOA and NOA 2? Those are both entirely
      solo guitar records, to my recollection.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
        nu frequency is pretty much a solo album as well, the note on the
        cover of the cd says its a solo album