Ryuichi Sakamoto's 'Chasm'

  • ryuichi_uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      Hi, newbie here. I'm a huge Sakamoto fan, has anyone
      listened to his newset album 'Chasm'? It also
      features D.J Sniper, Cornelius (Keigo Oyamada), and
      Sketch Show (the remaining members of YMO). I'd be
      glad to hear people's views on the album, as they
      vary immensely from person to person. It's a very
      difficult album, but it has lots of variety, lots of
      rewards and little treasures.
      If anyone'a interested in 'chasm', or any other
      Sakamoto related project for that matter (such as
      'Casa', film projects, ect), pop-over to my group
      'Sakamoto World' and join in the debates! The
      group's steadily gaining a nice following, with new
      posts almost everyday.

      ~Ryan

    • ryuichi_uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004