Re: video trtade

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Well I finally got these clips to work so I certainly DO appreciate
      you posting them!Are these clips all from longform video or just bits?
      I was wondering if you have the full NYC show and where the early
      Boredoms(gotta love that new wave guitar player!!)clip came from.

      For anyone interested,my meager trade list is as follows:
      Melt Banana/Orlando,FL 2003
      Melt Banana/Texas,99
      Fodder Video Mag(so-so sound,but includes interview with Boredoms and
      KK Null,among other things..)
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Well I finally got these clips to work so I certainly DO appreciate
        > you posting them!Are these clips all from longform video or just
        bits?
        > I was wondering if you have the full NYC show and where the early
        > Boredoms(gotta love that new wave guitar player!!)clip came from.
        >
        > For anyone interested,my meager trade list is as follows:
        > Melt Banana/Orlando,FL 2003
        > Melt Banana/Texas,99
        > Fodder Video Mag(so-so sound,but includes interview with Boredoms
        and
        > KK Null,among other things..)

        the last full concert i have is pontic mi 99, all the other new stuff
        is ,just one or two songs. the nyc show if from the japam night at
        cmj at club USA .its about 15 min but the club didnt understand what
        was going on and turned them off at the beginning of their set.
        first they turned off the light then thye put downn a video screen
        while boredoms were still playing.unfortunatly the video stops before
        any of that happens. it was fucking outragous, the village voice had
        a great angry article about the whole mess that night. all the other
        japonese bands were pop bands.

        i have a bunch of full shows from the 93 us tour. and i just got a
        killer show from 1995 in japan.

        i would trade u some boredoms stuff fore what u have, e-mail me

        atarocket@...