video trtade

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      want to see some of the vidoes i have fro trade go here. i havnt
      updated anything in months

      http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Well I finally got these clips to work so I certainly DO appreciate
        you posting them!Are these clips all from longform video or just bits?
        I was wondering if you have the full NYC show and where the early
        Boredoms(gotta love that new wave guitar player!!)clip came from.

        For anyone interested,my meager trade list is as follows:
        Melt Banana/Orlando,FL 2003
        Melt Banana/Texas,99
        Fodder Video Mag(so-so sound,but includes interview with Boredoms and
        KK Null,among other things..)
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > Well I finally got these clips to work so I certainly DO appreciate
          > you posting them!Are these clips all from longform video or just
          bits?
          > I was wondering if you have the full NYC show and where the early
          > Boredoms(gotta love that new wave guitar player!!)clip came from.
          >
          > For anyone interested,my meager trade list is as follows:
          > Melt Banana/Orlando,FL 2003
          > Melt Banana/Texas,99
          > Fodder Video Mag(so-so sound,but includes interview with Boredoms
          and
          > KK Null,among other things..)

          the last full concert i have is pontic mi 99, all the other new stuff
          is ,just one or two songs. the nyc show if from the japam night at
          cmj at club USA .its about 15 min but the club didnt understand what
          was going on and turned them off at the beginning of their set.
          first they turned off the light then thye put downn a video screen
          while boredoms were still playing.unfortunatly the video stops before
          any of that happens. it was fucking outragous, the village voice had
          a great angry article about the whole mess that night. all the other
          japonese bands were pop bands.

          i have a bunch of full shows from the 93 us tour. and i just got a
          killer show from 1995 in japan.

          i would trade u some boredoms stuff fore what u have, e-mail me

          atarocket@...