new boredoms video clips

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 11:56 AM
      i hope someone enjoys these. they are all different shows from the
      last group of video clips that i posted in files here that no one
      seemed to care about untill i deleated them all. these may go fast
      also....
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 12:01 PM
        hey, thanks so much. somehow the source came out
        as "theboredoms@yahoo" as it appeared in the group. still look
        forward to fully seeing the pontiac mi video, but my hard drive is
        screwed up right now. any way of obtaining the videos direct (VCD,
        DVD, VHS, other formats OK too). Much thanks, Jim.--- In
        theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > i hope someone enjoys these. they are all different shows from the
        > last group of video clips that i posted in files here that no one
        > seemed to care about untill i deleated them all. these may go fast
        > also....
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 6:02 PM
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > hey, thanks so much. somehow the source came out
          > as "theboredoms@yahoo" as it appeared in the group. still look
          > forward to fully seeing the pontiac mi video, but my hard drive is
          > screwed up right now. any way of obtaining the videos direct (VCD,
          > DVD, VHS, other formats OK too). Much thanks, Jim.--- In
          > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > i hope someone enjoys these. they are all different shows from
          the
          > > last group of video clips that i posted in files here that no one
          > > seemed to care about untill i deleated them all. these may go
          fast
          > > also....

          i trade on vhs or dvd-r. but i dont do a lot of trading and i am
          mostly looking for boredoms related stuff, or mercuary rev with the
          first singer,or fishbone in the 80's or helmet shows from cbgb's
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21 12:03 PM
            i found my '99 pontiac mi tape again (it's a mess at my place,
            hundreds of vhs tapes, audiocassettes, etc) but not yet on cd.--- In

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21 12:04 PM
              oops. it's an audio, not a video.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,