New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /bore 3 see.mpg
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : from the music video

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /boredoms copy.jpg
        Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
        Description : flyer for new boredoms album

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
      • trip_fontayne
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
          judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
          yet!

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
          wrote:

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          > group.
          >
          > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
          > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
          > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL:
          20copy.jpg

          > Regards,
          >
          > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
        • steve matis
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
            --- i am just wondering where this will be available
            to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
            bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
            sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
            news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
            $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
            is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
            of any good reliable online sites that will probably
            have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

            thanks
            steve

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • gygax
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
              i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
              more than likely include some pretty crazy
              artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
              Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
              OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
              affairs packaging wise.

            • aeelms@aol.com
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                  don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                  birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                  steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                  > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                  > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                  > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                  > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                  > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                  > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                  > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                  > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                  > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                  > >
                  > >thanks
                  > >steve

                • domsbore
                  Message 8 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                    damn spam bastards
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                      you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                        group.

                        File : /Group guidelines
                        Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                        Description :