New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : good drugs

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /bore 3 see.mpg
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : from the music video

        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /boredoms copy.jpg
          Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
          Description : flyer for new boredoms album

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
        • trip_fontayne
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
            judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
            yet!

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
            wrote:

            > Hello,

            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            > group.
            >
            > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
            > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
            > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
            >
            > You can access this file at the URL:
            20copy.jpg

            > Regards,
            >
            > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
          • steve matis
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
              --- i am just wondering where this will be available
              to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
              bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
              sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
              news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
              $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
              is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
              of any good reliable online sites that will probably
              have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

              thanks
              steve

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • gygax
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                more than likely include some pretty crazy
                artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                affairs packaging wise.

              • aeelms@aol.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                  Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                  If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                    don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                    birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                    steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                    > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                    > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                    > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                    > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                    > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                    > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                    > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                    > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                    > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                    > >
                    > >thanks
                    > >steve

                  • domsbore
                    Message 9 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                      damn spam bastards
                      Message 10 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                        you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                        Message 11 of 28 , Jul 30 7:15 PM
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                          group.

                          File : /Group guidelines
                          Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                          Description :