New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2 11:39 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : this show rocked

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 2 11:42 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /boredoms 2.mpg
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : go bore

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 2 11:44 AM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
          Description : good drugs

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 2 11:46 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /bore 3 see.mpg
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : from the music video

            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /boredoms copy.jpg
              Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
              Description : flyer for new boredoms album

              You can access this file at the URL:

              Regards,

              gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
            • trip_fontayne
              Message 6 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                yet!

                --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                wrote:

                > Hello,

                > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                > group.
                >
                > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                >
                > You can access this file at the URL:
                20copy.jpg

                > Regards,
                >
                > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
              • steve matis
                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                  --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                  to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                  bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                  sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                  news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                  $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                  is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                  of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                  have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                  thanks
                  steve

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • gygax
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                    i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                    more than likely include some pretty crazy
                    artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                    Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                    OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                    affairs packaging wise.

                  • aeelms@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                      Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                      If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                        don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                        birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                        steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                        > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                        > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                        > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                        > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                        > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                        > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                        > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                        > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                        > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                        > >
                        > >thanks
                        > >steve

                      • domsbore
                        Message 11 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                          damn spam bastards
                          Message 12 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                            you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                              group.

                              File : /Group guidelines
                              Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                              Description :