New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /ooioo yoshimi.mpg
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : bad audio,sorry

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /rovo.mpg
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : nice light show

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
          Description : this show rocked

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /boredoms 2.mpg
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : go bore

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
              Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
              Description : good drugs

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                group.

                File : /bore 3 see.mpg
                Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                Description : from the music video

                Message 7 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                  Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                  Description : flyer for new boredoms album

                  You can access this file at the URL:

                  Regards,

                  gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                • trip_fontayne
                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                    judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                    yet!

                    --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                    wrote:

                    > Hello,

                    > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    > group.
                    >
                    > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                    > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                    > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                    >
                    > You can access this file at the URL:
                    20copy.jpg

                    > Regards,
                    >
                    > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                  • steve matis
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                      --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                      to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                      bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                      sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                      news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                      $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                      is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                      of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                      have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                      thanks
                      steve

                      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    • gygax
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                        i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                        more than likely include some pretty crazy
                        artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                        Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                        OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                        affairs packaging wise.

                      • aeelms@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                          Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                          If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                            don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                            birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                            steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                            > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                            > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                            > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                            > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                            > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                            > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                            > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                            > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                            > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                            > >
                            > >thanks
                            > >steve

                          • domsbore
                            Message 13 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                              damn spam bastards
                              Message 14 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                                Message 15 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                                  group.

                                  File : /Group guidelines
                                  Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                                  Description :