bore 99 audio

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2004
      i posted the whole show 6/29/99 in alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's.

      the files i put here arte low quality, i posted much better quality
      in news groups. i posted the last bore from 02 a few weeks ago in
      the 00's group
    • Lee Henderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2004
        How do I find alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's ?
        I don't know how to look for groups on the net.

        >i posted the whole show 6/29/99 in alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's.
        >
        >the files i put here arte low quality, i posted much better quality
        >in news groups. i posted the last bore from 02 a few weeks ago in
        >the 00's group
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • Christian Daly
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
          You'll need to use a newsreader. Some e-mail client
          software will include one. If you need a standalone
          product, a lot of people seem to like a package called
          Agent. When you open the newsreader, you'll have the
          option (typically) to look over a long list of
          newsgroups. It's kind of like a bulletin board.
          There are ways to split up a large file into a lot of
          small ones and each of these small files is posted as
          a message. You can (in most newsreaders I've seen)
          then highlight all the messages and have the reader
          assemble the appropriate files from all the individual
          pieces. Once they're together, save the files in a
          location you'll remember.

          There's a lot more technical crap I don't know about,
          in terms of how the files are diced and reassembled,
          but you probably won't need to worry about it. If you
          have MS Internet Explorer installed, you have Outlook
          Express. You can use the newsreader in that.
          Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera all have newsreaders,
          too. Other e-mail client software like Eudora will
          have newsreaders, too. Check the help files for
          whatever software you want to use and it should be
          able to walk you through the process.

          -Christian

          --- Lee Henderson <lee-henderson@...> wrote:
          > How do I find alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's ?
          > I don't know how to look for groups on the net.
          >
          > >i posted the whole show 6/29/99 in
          > alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's.
          > >
          > >the files i put here arte low quality, i posted
          > much better quality
          > >in news groups. i posted the last bore from 02 a
          > few weeks ago in
          > >the 00's group
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          > ><http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of
          > Service.

          > removed]

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
            its a newgroup, people exchange all kinds of video and audio. your
            isp should provide acceess to usent but you need to use a newsreader
            to see whats going on.

            this must sound confusing, it took me a long time to figure it out

            > How do I find alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's ?
            > I don't know how to look for groups on the net.
            >
            > >i posted the whole show 6/29/99 in alt.binaries.sounds mp3s.90's.
            > >
            > >the files i put here arte low quality, i posted much better quality
            > >in news groups. i posted the last bore from 02 a few weeks ago in
            > >the 00's group
            > >

            > >Yahoo! Groups Links

            roup/theboredoms/

          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
              wow you expelanation is a lot better than mine,
              thanks

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
                Thanks! Cool.