New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 27, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /boredoms 6 29 99 Track01.MP3
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : bore 99 more bore than less bore, just because i only uplad small parts doesnt mean i dont have th whole show

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /ooioo yoshimi.mpg
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : bad audio,sorry

        Message 3 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /rovo.mpg
          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
          Description : nice light show

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : this show rocked

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /boredoms 2.mpg
              Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
              Description : go bore

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                group.

                File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
                Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                Description : good drugs

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /bore 3 see.mpg
                  Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                  Description : from the music video

                  Message 8 of 28 , Aug 11 11:49 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    group.

                    File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                    Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                    Description : flyer for new boredoms album

                    You can access this file at the URL:

                    Regards,

                    gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                  • trip_fontayne
                    Message 9 of 28 , Aug 13 7:10 AM
                      judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                      yet!

                      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                      wrote:

                      > Hello,

                      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                      > group.
                      >
                      > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                      > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                      > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                      >
                      > You can access this file at the URL:
                      20copy.jpg

                      > Regards,
                      >
                      > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                    • steve matis
                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 13 8:49 AM
                        --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                        to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                        bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                        sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                        news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                        $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                        is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                        of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                        have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                        thanks
                        steve

                        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      • gygax
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 13 9:37 AM
                          i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                          more than likely include some pretty crazy
                          artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                          Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                          OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                          affairs packaging wise.

                        • aeelms@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 13 9:48 AM
                            Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                            If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 13 1:26 PM
                              don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                              birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                              steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                              > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                              > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                              > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                              > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                              > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                              > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                              > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                              > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                              > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                              > >
                              > >thanks
                              > >steve

                            • domsbore
                              Message 14 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                damn spam bastards
                                Message 15 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                  you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                                    group.

                                    File : /Group guidelines
                                    Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                                    Description :