Re: [the boredoms] eYe book

  • aeelms@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
      In a message dated 2/26/04 3:57:43 AM, scribblefinger@... writes:

      >thanks for info.
      >Do you know the book details (title, eYe's exact name for that one,
      publisher,
      >ISBN number etc) so I could do a 2nd hand search on the internet?

      I used to have it, but cannot find the information now. i stopped looking
      when it kept appearing for $70 or so.

      I know it was printed by Little More press (or at least distributed by them).
      I believe it was in conjunction with a museum show.

      It may be acollaboration with Shinro Ohtake.

      That is all I can remember off the top of my head...sorry.
    • Lee Henderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
        All I know is my friend has it, and I wish I had it. It's amazing.