Re: [the boredoms] eYe book

  • Tom Mason
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
      Hi
      thanks for info.
      Do you know the book details (title, eYe's exact name for that one, publisher, ISBN number etc) so I could do a 2nd hand search on the internet?

      Tom

      aeelms@... wrote:

      In a message dated 2/25/04 5:26:14 PM, scribblefinger@... writes:

      >Can anyone tell me how to track down the book of eYe's drawings?
      >I know it exists out there, how do I get hold of it?!

      Its out of print, if you mean the book from a couple years back, but
      sometimes copies float to the surface, you have to hunt art book stores with good ties
      to japan. And there are not many of those around.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
        In a message dated 2/26/04 3:57:43 AM, scribblefinger@... writes:

        >thanks for info.
        >Do you know the book details (title, eYe's exact name for that one,
        publisher,
        >ISBN number etc) so I could do a 2nd hand search on the internet?

        I used to have it, but cannot find the information now. i stopped looking
        when it kept appearing for $70 or so.

        I know it was printed by Little More press (or at least distributed by them).
        I believe it was in conjunction with a museum show.

        It may be acollaboration with Shinro Ohtake.

        That is all I can remember off the top of my head...sorry.
      • Lee Henderson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
          All I know is my friend has it, and I wish I had it. It's amazing.