Re: trades

  • sucorius
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
      I have Soul Discharge and Superroots 2 + 6...I would love to get
      my hands on some live shows...especially if anyone has their
      show at the Middle East in Boston (1999 or the show there in
      1995???)...I also have a vid of the Pontiac, Michigan show if yer
      interested...other stuff too but it seems silly to make a list...I'm
      feeling envy for those who are going to see them with Lightning
      Bolt in London...should be Boretastic so any help to satisfy my
      live thirst would be much appreciated...

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "rickfoxx" <rickfoxx@y...>
      wrote:
      > does anyone want to trade burned cds for burned cds? I'm no
      > good at this file sharing thing. I have hanatarash 3, puzzle
      > punks, pop tatari, chocolate synth., shock city shockers, super
      > roots 3, 5, 7, and 8, naked city-torture garden,
      > hanadensha-narcotic guitar and acoustic mothership, and
      > hanatarash 5. All on cd. Also some mp3s of boredom shows.
      > might have a few others also. Looking for other rarieties.
      Would
      > love Hanatarash 1. Also, Super roots 6 or 2. ANd a cd of soul
      > discharge.
      >
      > I will send burned cds anywhere if you return. Im in Los
      Angeles.