trades cont.

  • rickfoxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
      I also have the Destroy 2 mini disc.
    • sucorius
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
        I have Soul Discharge and Superroots 2 + 6...I would love to get
        my hands on some live shows...especially if anyone has their
        show at the Middle East in Boston (1999 or the show there in
        1995???)...I also have a vid of the Pontiac, Michigan show if yer
        interested...other stuff too but it seems silly to make a list...I'm
        feeling envy for those who are going to see them with Lightning
        Bolt in London...should be Boretastic so any help to satisfy my
        live thirst would be much appreciated...

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "rickfoxx" <rickfoxx@y...>
        wrote:
        > does anyone want to trade burned cds for burned cds? I'm no
        > good at this file sharing thing. I have hanatarash 3, puzzle
        > punks, pop tatari, chocolate synth., shock city shockers, super
        > roots 3, 5, 7, and 8, naked city-torture garden,
        > hanadensha-narcotic guitar and acoustic mothership, and
        > hanatarash 5. All on cd. Also some mp3s of boredom shows.
        > might have a few others also. Looking for other rarieties.
        Would
        > love Hanatarash 1. Also, Super roots 6 or 2. ANd a cd of soul
        > discharge.
        >
        > I will send burned cds anywhere if you return. Im in Los
        Angeles.