trades

  • rickfoxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
      does anyone want to trade burned cds for burned cds? I'm no
      good at this file sharing thing. I have hanatarash 3, puzzle
      punks, pop tatari, chocolate synth., shock city shockers, super
      roots 3, 5, 7, and 8, naked city-torture garden,
      hanadensha-narcotic guitar and acoustic mothership, and
      hanatarash 5. All on cd. Also some mp3s of boredom shows. I
      might have a few others also. Looking for other rarieties. Would
      love Hanatarash 1. Also, Super roots 6 or 2. ANd a cd of soul
      discharge.

      I will send burned cds anywhere if you return. Im in Los Angeles.
    • rickfoxx
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
        I also have the Destroy 2 mini disc.
      • sucorius
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
          I have Soul Discharge and Superroots 2 + 6...I would love to get
          my hands on some live shows...especially if anyone has their
          show at the Middle East in Boston (1999 or the show there in
          1995???)...I also have a vid of the Pontiac, Michigan show if yer
          interested...other stuff too but it seems silly to make a list...I'm
          feeling envy for those who are going to see them with Lightning
          Bolt in London...should be Boretastic so any help to satisfy my
          live thirst would be much appreciated...

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "rickfoxx" <rickfoxx@y...>