Re: seeking boredoms, eye, voordoms recordings

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 13, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "ahoybrown" <ahoybrown@y...>
      wrote:
      > greetings.
      > i am seeking any recent live recordings by the boredoms, eye, or
      > voordoms. i don't have anything to offer in the way of trade (yet)
      > except maybe the shock city shockers compilation. but i would love
      > to get some recordings. i will gladly reimburse for cdrs and
      > postage. any help would be greatly appreciated.
      >
      > many thanks,
      > dave

      i just uploaded one sone to the files from 2002
    • Tommy DOG
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > i just uploaded one sone to the files from 2002

        Nice one.
        Too bad it cuts out.

        Gotta hear the whole show.

        Thanks.

        TD
      • rickfoxx
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
          does anyone want to trade burned cds for burned cds? I'm no
          good at this file sharing thing. I have hanatarash 3, puzzle
          punks, pop tatari, chocolate synth., shock city shockers, super
          roots 3, 5, 7, and 8, naked city-torture garden,
          hanadensha-narcotic guitar and acoustic mothership, and
          hanatarash 5. All on cd. Also some mp3s of boredom shows. I
          might have a few others also. Looking for other rarieties. Would
          love Hanatarash 1. Also, Super roots 6 or 2. ANd a cd of soul
          discharge.

          I will send burned cds anywhere if you return. Im in Los Angeles.
        • rickfoxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2004
            I also have the Destroy 2 mini disc.
          • sucorius
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 20, 2004
              I have Soul Discharge and Superroots 2 + 6...I would love to get
              my hands on some live shows...especially if anyone has their
              show at the Middle East in Boston (1999 or the show there in
              1995???)...I also have a vid of the Pontiac, Michigan show if yer
              interested...other stuff too but it seems silly to make a list...I'm
              feeling envy for those who are going to see them with Lightning
              Bolt in London...should be Boretastic so any help to satisfy my
              live thirst would be much appreciated...

              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "rickfoxx" <rickfoxx@y...>