Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 392

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2004
      The Scala is a nice venue - certainly a damn sight better than the Festival Hall, but not as good as the Concorde2 in Brighton. Medium-sized. I saw Godspeed there a few years ago and the sound was good. My tickets arrived yesterday and says "Boredoms plus support" or something similar, so Lightning Bolt must be on first.

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: boredoms in london!
      From: "frankk_booth"
      2. Re: Re: boredoms in london!
      From: "peter.manson"

      3. The BoreTree :: an interactive documentary
      From: boretreedoc
      4. Re: The BoreTree :: an interactive documentary
      From: surrealeye_2001

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:21:56 -0000
      From: "frankk_booth"
      Subject: Re: boredoms in london!

      im defintely goin, got me 3 tickets for me n my pals, gonna dance our
      asses off! Anyone been to Scala? anyone thinking they could play in
      the centre of the venue so the big bore turntable in the sky can
      rotate? :)

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:38:51 -0000
      From: "peter.manson"

      Subject: Re: Re: boredoms in london!

      I'll definitely be there with 2 or 3 other friends from Glasgow -- funny
      that I'd never thought till you mentioned it of the oddness of a drum
      circle that you only get to see from one side ... Does anyone know if
      Lightning Bolt are on first, as one of us is travelling down later and
      _really_ doesn't want to miss The Boredoms.

      Peter

      Peter Manson's homepage: http://www.petermanson.com/
      Object Permanence homepage: http://www.objectpermanence.co.uk/

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:49:53 -0000
      From: boretreedoc
      Subject: The BoreTree :: an interactive documentary

      My partner and I are in the process of finishing up our interactive documentary
      on the Boredoms. If you want to check out some selected footage (some very
      cool stuff), visit www.boretree.com

      Enjoy
      miraalibek@...

      Message: 4
      Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 04:25:13 -0000
      From: surrealeye_2001
      Subject: Re: The BoreTree :: an interactive documentary

      Sounds very interesting,unfortunately I couldn't get any of the
      movies to work.Especially wanted to see Boredoms in OSaka!
      Is this going to be in some art gallery somewheres..?