Re: [the boredoms] Re: boredoms in london!

  • peter.manson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2004
      I'll definitely be there with 2 or 3 other friends from Glasgow -- funny
      that I'd never thought till you mentioned it of the oddness of a drum
      circle that you only get to see from one side ... Does anyone know if
      Lightning Bolt are on first, as one of us is travelling down later and
      _really_ doesn't want to miss The Boredoms.

      Peter

      Peter Manson's homepage: http://www.petermanson.com/
      Object Permanence homepage: http://www.objectpermanence.co.uk/
    • frankk_booth