Boredoms Live

  • trip_fontayne
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
      ok, has anyone heard anything more about them apparently coming back
      up to Glasgow?? if anyone knows anything, they should tell me
      straight away, otherwise im going to have to London!
    • bowedgonk
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
        I emailed someone at the Lightning Bolt website who said that LB
        wouldn't be playing a gig in Glasgow, so it doesn't look like The
        Boredoms will be playing here either -- London for me too, I think.

        Peter

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "trip_fontayne"