BOREDOMS + LIGHTNING BOLT, Scala, London, Tuesday, 30/03/2004

  • Peter Coward
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
      Get your tix quick
    • trip_fontayne
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
        ok, has anyone heard anything more about them apparently coming back
        up to Glasgow?? if anyone knows anything, they should tell me
        straight away, otherwise im going to have to London!
      • bowedgonk
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
          I emailed someone at the Lightning Bolt website who said that LB
          wouldn't be playing a gig in Glasgow, so it doesn't look like The
          Boredoms will be playing here either -- London for me too, I think.

          Peter

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "trip_fontayne"