Glasgow again?

  • bowedgonk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
      Sorry if this is a false alarm, but a posting on the message-board

      http://www.thumped.com/bbs/archive/index.php/t-11000

      (it's 11th from the top right now) suggests that The Boredoms might
      be playing Glasgow again a couple of days before their ATP gig in
      March. Has anybody heard about this?

      Peter
    • Peter Coward
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
        Get your tix quick
      • trip_fontayne
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
          ok, has anyone heard anything more about them apparently coming back
          up to Glasgow?? if anyone knows anything, they should tell me
          straight away, otherwise im going to have to London!
        • bowedgonk
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2004
            I emailed someone at the Lightning Bolt website who said that LB
            wouldn't be playing a gig in Glasgow, so it doesn't look like The
            Boredoms will be playing here either -- London for me too, I think.

            Peter

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "trip_fontayne"