Re: Movies Here..

  • mechar0b02
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
      seriously. where?

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, matthew_mcdonnell <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > oh yeah...where?
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, wyatan Akhavan
      > <altadonna6owz@y...> wrote:
      > > New Movies In Member Section

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
        --- mechar0b02 <janzano@...> wrote:
        > seriously. where?<

        No videos, unfortunately. This message has been
        popping up on a number of mailing lists I'm on too.

        p.e.a.c.e.
        -John Book
        http://www.john-book.com

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • exfedex2000
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
          I see NO new Boredoms movies anywhere either. Where are they? Can
          you be specific? What folder? WHERE?

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "mechar0b02" <janzano@w...> wrote:
          > seriously. where?
          >

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, matthew_mcdonnell
          <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > oh yeah...where?
          > >

          > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, wyatan Akhavan
          > > <altadonna6owz@y...> wrote:
          > > > New Movies In Member Section

        • John Book
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
            --- exfedex2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > I see NO new Boredoms movies anywhere either. Where
            > are they? Can
            > you be specific? What folder? WHERE?

            There are no NEW Boredoms movies. Apparently someone
            has been going to hundreds of Yahoo groups and posting
            the exact same note, saying either "new movies" or
            "new photos" or "new files".

            One of my mailing lists just got hit with it, but I
            deleted it before anyone saw it.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
              i'd avoid replying to anything that is not specific, i.e. if the
              person is not a boredoms fan, you should be able to tell by the lack
              of detail in the message. there were several legitimate videos in
              this group (still some in "files"), hopefully they will be reposted
              again. otherwise, avoid anything questionable and ask other group
              members if uncertain, or check the legitimate links. unknown parties
              have posted crap before here, which i try to remove as quickly as i
              can. the "folder" message was one of those i found without legitimacy-
              -jim--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, John Book <johnbook9@y...>