Re: Movies Here..

  • matthew_mcdonnell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
      oh yeah...where?

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, wyatan Akhavan
      <altadonna6owz@y...> wrote:
      > New Movies In Member Section

    • mechar0b02
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
        seriously. where?

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, matthew_mcdonnell <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > oh yeah...where?
        >

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, wyatan Akhavan
        > <altadonna6owz@y...> wrote:
        > > New Movies In Member Section

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
          --- mechar0b02 <janzano@...> wrote:
          > seriously. where?<

          No videos, unfortunately. This message has been
          popping up on a number of mailing lists I'm on too.

          p.e.a.c.e.
          -John Book
          http://www.john-book.com

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
        • exfedex2000
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
            I see NO new Boredoms movies anywhere either. Where are they? Can
            you be specific? What folder? WHERE?

            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "mechar0b02" <janzano@w...> wrote:
            > seriously. where?
            >

            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, matthew_mcdonnell
            <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > oh yeah...where?
            > >

            > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, wyatan Akhavan
            > > <altadonna6owz@y...> wrote:
            > > > New Movies In Member Section

          • John Book
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 28, 2004
              --- exfedex2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              > I see NO new Boredoms movies anywhere either. Where
              > are they? Can
              > you be specific? What folder? WHERE?

              There are no NEW Boredoms movies. Apparently someone
              has been going to hundreds of Yahoo groups and posting
              the exact same note, saying either "new movies" or
              "new photos" or "new files".

              One of my mailing lists just got hit with it, but I
              deleted it before anyone saw it.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
                i'd avoid replying to anything that is not specific, i.e. if the
                person is not a boredoms fan, you should be able to tell by the lack
                of detail in the message. there were several legitimate videos in
                this group (still some in "files"), hopefully they will be reposted
                again. otherwise, avoid anything questionable and ask other group
                members if uncertain, or check the legitimate links. unknown parties
                have posted crap before here, which i try to remove as quickly as i
                can. the "folder" message was one of those i found without legitimacy-
                -jim--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, John Book <johnbook9@y...>