Re: ATP

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2004
      They ARE playing ATP UK, from what I was told many months ago Sonic
      Youth was asking OOIOO to play on their day, and I thought I saw the
      Vooredoms playing on another day.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <supershineon@y...> wrote:
      > In the latest adverts for the UK ATP, the second weekend (OOIOO)has
      > accross the top "Exclusive Performances from" but the first one
      > (Vooredoms) doesn't. Now in my excitement I'm probably reading too
      > much into that, but could we hope for a warm-up gig here?
      >
      > Jim
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
        <claudezachary@m...> wrote:
        > They ARE playing ATP UK, from what I was told many months ago Sonic
        > Youth was asking OOIOO to play on their day, and I thought I saw
        the
        > Vooredoms playing on another day.

        I know they are both playing, my emphasis was on the word 'exclusive'
        above one weekend (the sonic youth / ooioo one) and not the other
        (the shellac / Vooredoms one) - implying some bands from that weekend
        will be playing other dates whilst here.

        Its a bitch that ooioo and Vooredoms are playing different
        *weekends* - I mean, I'm not going to pay £110 twice...!

        Jim