Happy New Year! (PDNMZ CD Shoppe)

  • Damien Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Happy New Year, minna-san! I hope everyone enjoyed their various
      celebrations to ring in the year 2004. Just a reminder to you all,
      come and check out the Shoppe site (http://d-chan.exaltedhosting.com),
      and even if you do not buy anything at first, post in the guestbook
      (at the bottom of each page), or go to my "Testimonialz & Feedback"
      section
      (http://d-chan.exaltedhosting.com/testimonialz_feedback/testimonialz_feedback.html)
      & post feedback there, & start new threads in my forums! DOMO ARIGATO
      for your upcoming & continued support!

      -D-chan ^_^
      http://d-chan.exaltedhosting.com
      d-chan@...