Re: [the boredoms] boredoms in glasgow

  • peter.manson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
      They were amazing, blew the rest of the festival out of the water. The
      gig started off very like the tape of the Royal Festival Hall gig (I
      wasn't there) but much tighter and with a lot of stuff I didn't
      recognise (bodes well for a new album). There was a beautiful piece
      towards the end with call-and-response vocals between Eye and Yoshimi
      which I recognise from somewhere but can't place. Watching Eye was like
      seeing someone conduct an orchestra... he got up on his chair waving his
      synth around (and the lead fell out). Best gig I've ever seen. Now I'm
      saving for ATP...

      Peter

      Peter Manson's homepage: http://www.petermanson.com/
      Object Permanence homepage: http://www.objectpermanence.co.uk/