boredoms in glasgow

  • giuliana ferraris
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      I was in Glasgow yesterday and the Boredoms were playing at the annual music
      festival (Instal 03), also Merzbow was playing.< The Boredoms were awesome,
      fantastic! Better than the last time I saw them in London, nearly two years
      ago now. They seem to be more cohesive now and Yoshimi' drumming has also
      improved. Yamatsuka was the usual self (fantastic) and I also saw Yoshimi's
      baby.
      Anyone has seen them in Italy the night before?

      http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess