Re: [the boredoms] OOIOO - "Kila Kila Kila"

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hi Sam,

      It's Dan in SF. That is really great news. I saw
      them last time they were here (I even managed to get
      their setlist, yes i'm that dorky).

      Just wanted to say HI to you. I'm gonna be in Chicago
      a few times in the next few months, you should let me
      know what's going on.

      Dan

    • gygax
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
        hahaha,

        sorry about copying the whole list on that.

        :-D

      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
          How is "Kila Kila Kila"? I like "Green Book" a lot, is this anything
          similiar (because I of course only want to listen to the same old things
          again and again)

          online games and music with a high-speed Internet connection! Prices start
          at less than $1 a day average. https://broadband.msn.com (Prices may vary
          by service area.)