New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 10, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
      Uploaded by : puhakinifo4635
      Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      puhakinifo4635
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Feb 12, 2004
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /boredoms 9 7 02 Track02.MP3
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : bore bore bore

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        robertheinlein66
      • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 27, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /boredoms 6 29 99 Track01.MP3
          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
          Description : bore 99 more bore than less bore, just because i only uplad small parts doesnt mean i dont have th whole show

          Message 4 of 28 , Mar 2 11:36 AM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /ooioo yoshimi.mpg
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : bad audio,sorry

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 2 11:38 AM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /rovo.mpg
              Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
              Description : nice light show

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 2 11:39 AM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                group.

                File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
                Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                Description : this show rocked

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 2 11:42 AM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /boredoms 2.mpg
                  Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                  Description : go bore

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 2 11:44 AM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    group.

                    File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
                    Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                    Description : good drugs

                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 2 11:46 AM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                      group.

                      File : /bore 3 see.mpg
                      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                      Description : from the music video

                      Message 10 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                        group.

                        File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                        Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                        Description : flyer for new boredoms album

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                      • trip_fontayne
                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                          judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                          yet!

                          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                          wrote:

                          > Hello,

                          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                          > group.
                          >
                          > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                          > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                          > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                          >
                          > You can access this file at the URL:
                          20copy.jpg

                          > Regards,
                          >
                          > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                        • steve matis
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                            --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                            to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                            bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                            sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                            news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                            $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                            is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                            of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                            have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                            thanks
                            steve

                            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                          • gygax
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                              i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                              more than likely include some pretty crazy
                              artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                              Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                              OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                              affairs packaging wise.

                            • aeelms@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                                If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                  don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                                  birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                                  steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                                  > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                                  > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                                  > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                                  > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                                  > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                                  > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                                  > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                                  > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                                  > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                                  > >
                                  > >thanks
                                  > >steve

                                • domsbore
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                    damn spam bastards
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                      you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                                        group.

                                        File : /Group guidelines
                                        Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                                        Description :