New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /eye zorn.mpg
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : zorn eye sept 15 2003 this is diffent bore and should bore for everyone

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 10, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
        Uploaded by : puhakinifo4635
        Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

        You can access this file at the URL

        Regards,

        puhakinifo4635
      • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 28 , Feb 12, 2004
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /boredoms 9 7 02 Track02.MP3
          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
          Description : bore bore bore

          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 27, 2004
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /boredoms 6 29 99 Track01.MP3
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : bore 99 more bore than less bore, just because i only uplad small parts doesnt mean i dont have th whole show

            Message 5 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /ooioo yoshimi.mpg
              Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
              Description : bad audio,sorry

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                group.

                File : /rovo.mpg
                Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                Description : nice light show

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
                  Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                  Description : this show rocked

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    group.

                    File : /boredoms 2.mpg
                    Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                    Description : go bore

                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                      group.

                      File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
                      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                      Description : good drugs

                      Message 10 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                        group.

                        File : /bore 3 see.mpg
                        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                        Description : from the music video

                        Message 11 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                          group.

                          File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                          Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                          Description : flyer for new boredoms album

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                        • trip_fontayne
                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                            judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                            yet!

                            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                            wrote:

                            > Hello,

                            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                            > group.
                            >
                            > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                            > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                            > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                            >
                            > You can access this file at the URL:
                            20copy.jpg

                            > Regards,
                            >
                            > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                          • steve matis
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                              --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                              to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                              bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                              sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                              news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                              $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                              is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                              of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                              have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                              thanks
                              steve

                              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                            • gygax
                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                                more than likely include some pretty crazy
                                artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                                Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                                OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                                affairs packaging wise.

                              • aeelms@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                  Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                                  If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                    don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                                    birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                                    steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                                    > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                                    > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                                    > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                                    > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                                    > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                                    > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                                    > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                                    > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                                    > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                                    > >
                                    > >thanks
                                    > >steve

                                  • domsbore
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                      damn spam bastards
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Feb 19, 2005
                                        you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jul 30 7:15 PM
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                                          group.

                                          File : /Group guidelines
                                          Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                                          Description :