Free Arts and Entertainment Industries content for your publication

  • gigslist
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      serving the arts and entertainment industries....

      Free Arts and Entertainment Industries content for your publication

      serving the arts and entertainment industries....

      Free content for your publication

      Are you an arts and entertainment industry publication, newsletter,
      web site, mailing list that would like to receive free content of the
      following...Industry news, festivals, special events, trade show,
      calls for submissions, jobs, internships, screenings, grants, opening
      nights, closing nights, fellowships, workshops or seminars, industry
      free bees and discounts.

      If it is to do with the arts and entertainment industries we post it
      to people and publications that want to read it.

      Arts Inter Industry provides free content of the kind that your
      readers want to see... Totally Free.... we do ask that you put
      Contributing Editor ArtsInterIndustry.net on the front page of your
      web site or on your mail outs and link it to
      http://www.artsinterindustry.net When you have done this let us know
      by email post@... and we'll check it out and list
      your publication and web link in our directory for our clients to
      view.

      3 Featured Places we post to...
      http://www.gigslist.org National Arts Employment Magazine
      http://www.musicgigslist.net Music Employment Magazine
      http://www.sfentertianmentjobs.com Northern California Arts
      Employment Magazine

      Get on the list today to receive this great free content... You can
      program you account to receive press releases in your email box or
      read press released on the board. Hosted by
      yahoogroups.comhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/artsinterindustryrelease

      TO POST YOUR PRESS RELEASE
      Press Release Posting Service for the Arts and Entertainment
      Industries
      To Post Go To http://www.artsinterindustry.net Conditions apply.

      ###

      Arts Inter Industry is a national press release newswire service
      specialized to give useful employment, exposure, experience,
      organization, fun, and networking opportunities to the arts and
      entertainment industries. http://www.artsinterindustry.net

      sincerely

      aii