NOATP

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      I figured this for a while but it is now reality, no Vooredoms ATP.

      "Unfortunatlly, we came conclusion about not going to ATP this time.
      Simply because they changed dates too much and our life schedule
      could not keep up with it.
      We understand it will be a good festival this time.
      But sometimes, other things are more important.
      We will play Europe at the end of November."