Re: [the boredoms] New file uploaded to theboredoms

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2003
      What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
      properly signed.Que?
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
        > properly signed.Que?

        i dont know, it plays fine for me
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
          > > properly signed.Que?
          >

          > i dont know, it plays fine for me

          i am changing it to an mpg and that should work for everyone