Re: [the boredoms] New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2003
      its video from the recent nyc zorn eye show

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2003
        What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
        properly signed.Que?
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
          > properly signed.Que?

          i dont know, it plays fine for me
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
            > > properly signed.Que?
            >

            > i dont know, it plays fine for me

            i am changing it to an mpg and that should work for everyone