Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 332

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:17:01 -0000
      From: surrealeye_2001
      Subject: Re: Looks like Vooredoms are a no-go for ATP Pacific

      >>Boredoms are supposed to do a date in Italy in the next few
      months aren't they?What gives?Just put out a friggin' Vooredoms album
      and start a damn tour!

      Yeah, I think we're all getting sick of reading about a couple of prestigious (and no doubt lucrative) dates a year and nothing on the shelves. I mean, the Vooredoms stuff is great, but it's several years old now and given its structure, they must be getting tired of repeating it over and over. (Or given the number of gigs they do, maybe not.) If they are still actively recording, I imagine they're pretty frustrated about sitting on new material. If they're not going to record for Warners again, why not slip it out under another name or make it available for download? Enough of this this mysterious half-life!

    • steve matis
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2003
        > Enough of this this
        > mysterious half-life!

        yeah! no shit. i am getting tired of telling people
        that they are probably broken up by now, but i can't
        help it. if they REALLY wanted to release something, i
        think they could have done it A LOOOONG time ago. but
        who knows??

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com