Looks like Vooredoms are a no-go for ATP Pacific

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hello. I can't confirm this but the circumstantial evidence is pertty
      strong. It looks like the Vooredoms won't be playing at ATP Pacific.
      The full lineup has been posted and the Vooredoms are nowhere to be
      found. :-( I suppose they could be added later or play a surprise
      set but something tells me they'll be staying home. *sigh* Oh well,
      maybe next time....
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
        Well,not that I'm bent out of shape since I wasn't going
        anyway.Boredoms are supposed to do a date in Italy in the next few
        months aren't they?What gives?Just put out a friggin' Vooredoms album
        and start a damn tour!