Re: [the boredoms] New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2003
      Hi!!

      What's this?? A picture?? Sound??

      I lost my password and just need to know how much efford I should put into
      finding it...

      > File : /eye.wmv
      > Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      > Description : eye zorn sept 15 2003

      Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
      https://broadband.msn.com
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2003
        its video from the recent nyc zorn eye show

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2003
          What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
          properly signed.Que?
        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
            > properly signed.Que?

            i dont know, it plays fine for me
          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:
              > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, surrealeye_2001 <no_reply@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > What's the deal?All I get is the audio.It says the codec is not
              > > properly signed.Que?
              >

              > i dont know, it plays fine for me

              i am changing it to an mpg and that should work for everyone