New file uploaded to theboredoms

  • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 16, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
      group.

      File : /eye.wmv
      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
      Description : eye zorn sept 15 2003

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      robertheinlein66
    • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
        group.

        File : /eye zorn.mpg
        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
        Description : zorn eye sept 15 2003 this is diffent bore and should bore for everyone

        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 10, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
          group.

          File : /Browse through profile and find someone in your area
          Uploaded by : puhakinifo4635
          Description : A membership is free and requires no credit card.

          You can access this file at the URL

          Regards,

          puhakinifo4635
        • theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 28 , Feb 12 1:20 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
            group.

            File : /boredoms 9 7 02 Track02.MP3
            Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
            Description : bore bore bore

            Message 5 of 28 , Feb 27 6:41 AM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
              group.

              File : /boredoms 6 29 99 Track01.MP3
              Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
              Description : bore 99 more bore than less bore, just because i only uplad small parts doesnt mean i dont have th whole show

              Message 6 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                group.

                File : /ooioo yoshimi.mpg
                Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                Description : bad audio,sorry

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                  group.

                  File : /rovo.mpg
                  Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                  Description : nice light show

                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                    group.

                    File : /boredoms 6 nyc.mpg
                    Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                    Description : this show rocked

                    Message 9 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                      group.

                      File : /boredoms 2.mpg
                      Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                      Description : go bore

                      Message 10 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                        group.

                        File : /bore 4 boretribe.mpg
                        Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                        Description : good drugs

                        Message 11 of 28 , Mar 2, 2004
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                          group.

                          File : /bore 3 see.mpg
                          Uploaded by : robertheinlein66
                          Description : from the music video

                          Message 12 of 28 , Aug 11, 2004
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                            group.

                            File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                            Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                            Description : flyer for new boredoms album

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            gygax0r <gygax0r@...>
                          • trip_fontayne
                            Message 13 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                              judging by the VOOREdoms shows, this might just be the best album
                              yet!

                              --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
                              wrote:

                              > Hello,

                              > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                              > group.
                              >
                              > File : /boredoms copy.jpg
                              > Uploaded by : gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                              > Description : flyer for new boredoms album
                              >
                              > You can access this file at the URL:
                              20copy.jpg

                              > Regards,
                              >
                              > gygax0r <gygax0r@y...>
                            • steve matis
                              Message 14 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                --- i am just wondering where this will be available
                                to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                                bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                                sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                                news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                                $40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                                is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                                of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                                have it, please share the info with the rest of us..

                                thanks
                                steve

                                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                              • gygax
                                Message 15 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                  i just want to remind some of the folx that $40 will
                                  more than likely include some pretty crazy
                                  artwork/design/packaging as the original issues of
                                  Super AE, Super Go!!!!!!, Vision Creation Newsun and
                                  OoioO's Gold and Green were all pretty elaborate
                                  affairs packaging wise.

                                • aeelms@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                    Generally, in the States, Other Music and Forced Exposure try to get the Boredoms releases as fast as they can. Sometimes there is a slight lag. But I think this is Warner's fault, not OM's or FE's.

                                    If you can navigate foreign sites, the Japanese versions of amazon, hmv, etc. are as reliable --or unreliable-- as their counterparts here.

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Aug 13, 2004
                                      don't know the present licensing situation, but you might also query
                                      birdman for info, too.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, aeelms@a...

                                      steve matis <istvanmatis@y...> writes:

                                      > >--- i am just wondering where this will be available
                                      > >to purchase online? i have been waiting for a new
                                      > >bore/vore/whatevore album for years literally, as i am
                                      > >sure many of you have as well, so this is BIG BIG BIG
                                      > >news. i for one, am TOTALLY willing to drop at least
                                      > >$40 on the expensive import price, all i want to know
                                      > >is WHERE it will be available online. if anyone knows
                                      > >of any good reliable online sites that will probably
                                      > >have it, please share the info with the rest of us..
                                      > >
                                      > >thanks
                                      > >steve

                                    • domsbore
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Feb 19 4:28 AM
                                        damn spam bastards
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Feb 19 1:36 PM
                                          you've got it. i'm deleting now.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jul 30, 2007
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theboredoms
                                            group.

                                            File : /Group guidelines
                                            Uploaded by : alterego100usa
                                            Description :