Second Z-Rock Hawaii album a no-go

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Hello. First off, let me state that this is uncorroborated
      second-hand information I'm passing along. Anyway, I heard recently
      that somebody talked to Gene Ween after a recent Ween show. This
      person asked Gene about the rumored second Z-Rock album and he said
      the album won't be happening. I don't think he gave any details
      regarding the cancellation.

      Again, don't get me wrong, this could be BS or the guy might've
      misinterpreted Gene. Even if this is wrong, with Ween spending the
      next year on the road, don't hold your breath. It'd probably be 2005
      at the absolute earliest before the album would come out.