Re: Sonic Youth at ATP Pacific, Vooredoms to follow????

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 5:06 AM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask" <psylent_life@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello. Once again, I'm going to venture out into the land of pure
      > speculation, mostly because I'm tired of crossing my fingers!
      Anyway....

      > It's been confirmed that Sonic Youth will be performing at ATP
      > Pacific. With them on board, I'm hoping they'll provide enough of
      > push to get the Vooredoms (and maybe even OOIOO, although I won't
      hold
      > my breath) back on board. ATP claims yet again that the full
      lineup
      > will be announced "soon", and with two months to go, they can't
      afford
      > to screw around much longer!
      >
      > Rock over London, Rock on Chicago.

      I thought the same thing about the playing on water, the Stooges
      playing, and then Sonic Youth playing. All those things aren't
      affecting shit, its weird, I guess they're not into Rock anymore
      (even the STOOGES!!!) and also having friends their (Sonic Youth)
      especially since Jim & Kim are opening for OOIOO in late Oct. Maybe
      to many DJ gigs are booked or something cause as soon as the gig
      changed to Nov. that was it. Things don't look good. I hope its
      just because the US is evil.